Tuesday 29 December 2015

Coolest Photography Ideas You Need For your Next Trip!

Forced-Perspective-Photographs-1
14 January 2015 
Going for a trip and want to click the best photographs ever? Get your creative juices flowing and surprise everyone with these fun photographs.
All you need is a play of creativity, timing, a camera, a perfect location & timing, a willing accomplice and some patience.

1. I am all set!

overpacked-bag

2. Let me board, before it flies!

palm-boarding-tt

3. What land is this? The pot that serves the water fall!

Pot-serves-Water

4. Are you visiting from Gulliver’s Land, eh?

amazing-perspective

5. Balancing it out!

perfect-balancing

6. Balance really? What do you think about this one?

crazy-balancing

7. Don’t piss me off. Mind It !!

crushed-foot

8. WAIT! Let me drink from the magical fountain…

wonderful-fountain

9. Ha ha ha… run before I blow you all away!

blowing-wind

10. If you kill me…

accident

11. She will eat you up!

eat-up

12. Oh really? I’ll just have to breathe out!

breathe-out

13. First, let me place the clouds right…

place-the-cloud

14. Because I want to drink the rainbow!!!

tasting-rainbow

15. Dude, I light it from the sun!

light-cigarette-from-sun

16. I am done fighting. Lets be friends?!

giant-handshake

17. Our friendship perspective! :D

friendship-perspective

18. We go ‘Lilliput in hand’ everywhere!

palm-standing

19. So what do we do today? Road Climbing!

road-climbing

20.This trip was out of the world!

gravity-defy

21. Oh, we found them again! The Gulliver Sisters and their Lilliput friend.

lilliput-friend

22. Trip Hangover!!!!

Hangover

23. Oh, I could capture the sun!

lights-out

24. And before I leave, I will catch time!

catch_time

25. Finally, let me draw the line.

fingers-crossed
We in TravelTriangle, understand how you feel when your DSLR buddies boast of their photographs and fill your facebook walls up!
horror-facebook
Btw, which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment